Study this course FREE, with no course fees!
This is a fully online, self-directed, independent study course with assessor support and guidance. Students must have use of a laptop to complete this course and must be aged 19+ at the beginning of the academic year (31 August).
This course has a flexible start date and will run until 31 July 2024.
If you work in customer service, this course can help you improve your skills and make sure every customer has a great experience. You will increase your awareness of how to understand and meet customers’ needs, as well as learn how to improve your performance using feedback and how to successfully promote products and services.
Eligibility Criteria – this course is FREE if you:
- are aged 19+
- live in England, not within a non-funded postcode region
- have been in the EU for three years for purposes other than study (and able to provide documentation)
- are not currently enrolled on an apprenticeship
- have not completed any part of the course before
Please note: If aged 19-23 you must have a Level 2 qualification.
Sign up today and you’ll be registered on the next weekly intake.
What you'll learn
In order to have a truly successful business, you need to provide good customer service. It is believed that 96% of unhappy customers don’t ever complain; however, 91% of those simply leave and never return. The main reason for this is not price, but bad customer service. This shows that providing good customer service and handling any issues in a professional and courteous manner is an essential day-to-day task.
The course will cover:
- Principles of customer service and delivery
- Understanding customers
- Understanding employer organisations
- Learning to deliver excellent customer service
- Increasing awareness of understanding and meeting customers’ needs
- Giving a great customer experience
- Learning from feedback and promote products and services
How you'll learn and be assessed
By taking this course you will:
- achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- further your personal and professional development
- learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
You could progress to one of the following courses:
- NCFE Principles of Dementia Care Level 2: Online
- NCFE Understanding Autism Level 2: Online
- NCFE Understanding Safe Handling of Medication Level 2: Online
- NCFE Children and Young People’s Mental Health Level 2: Online
- NCFE Awareness of Mental Health Problems Level 2: Online
- NCFE Understanding Climate Change and Environmental Awareness Level 2: Online
- NCFE Certificate in the Principles of the Prevention and Control of Infection in Health Care Settings Level 2: Online
- NCFE Understanding Safeguarding and Prevent Level 2: Online
- NCFE Understanding Behaviour that Challenges Level 2: Online
- NCFE Understanding Nutrition and Health Level 2: Online
- NCFE Principles of Business Administration Level 2: Online
- NCFE Counselling Skills Level 2: Online
- NCFE Personal Care Needs Level 2: Online