Develop studio skills and create a wide variety of media products, ranging from documentaries and corporate videos to animation and advertising. You will learn about pre-production, filming, lighting and editing techniques.
- Develop studio skills and knowledge
- Create a variety of media products
- Generate a technical portfolio
- Pre-production, filming, lighting and editing techniques
- Recording and writing for film and television
- Develop animation and film production skills
This course is suitable for anyone interested in media production.
- Benefit from a high quality learning experience
- Taught by teachers with excellent industry knowledge
- Fantastic resources including two dedicated Apple Mac suites, one PC suite, a television recording studio and a wealth of the latest media production software and hardware
- Excellent progression routes to university or your chosen career
- Smaller class sizes, so you’ll benefit from extra support
On successful completion of this course you could progress on to a degree in Digital Media, Creative Media Production or similar. Alternatively, you may wish to pursue a career in the media industry.
At least four GCSEs at grade 4 (grade C) or above, including Maths and English Language.
A BTEC Level 3 Diploma is equivalent to 2 A Levels.